Sunday, January 22, 2012

Old photos of Terka

After boring the pants off everyone with my pedantic and (probably for most people) mind-numbingly dull (but heartfelt!) post about the Communists' senseless destruction of Bratislava's Stare Mesto, I thought I'd lighten the mood with this next post. We visited Terezia's parents in Podrecany this weekend, and went through their stash of old photos. I found some real gems among the pile, and so now I present you with Terka through the years!

Havin' a Communist Christmas!

Vacationing in Bulgaria at the Black Sea.
School photo, 7 or 8. 

And we skip ahead to 18, at Terka's prom...


Dancing with Dad. 


Terka workin' it in a fashion show.

Moving right along into Terka's early 20s...

Around 20-ish, just after her two year stint in Germany, and right before invading the US. 
Terka in the US - age 25, Mountainview. 

(Check out photos taken this month in Bratislava here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment